Happy Sunday! Today I am sharing one of my favorite cold breakfasts! Ideal for summery hot mornings. But even though it’s getting colder in the Northern Hemisphere, it remains a winner and simple to make in just a few steps.
What you need:
– A handful of blueberries
– A handful of strawberries
– A frozen banana cut into slices
– A tablespoon of cinnamon powder
– 250 ml of non-dairy milk e.g. soy milk, almond milk, oat milk, rice milk whatever your preference
– 2 tablespoons of oats
– A blender
Non vegan version: substitute the milk for Greek yoghurt. And if it’s too cold for your own taste, you can of course always use a room temperature banana.
How to prepare:
1) put everything in the blender and blend until smooth.
2) pour into a jar/glass or bowl.
3) add some extra fresh fruit or cinnamon powder to decorate (and get that Instagram perfect picture).
PS. Oh and it’s also a good tummy filler pre-surfing!
All photos are taken by me
The post ‘Good morning Icecream Smoothie’ was first published on ‘Have a Swim in a Calm Sea’.